In less than a minute ‘What It Is’ alum Jason Gray ‘films’ invisible hands gutting a IBM Selectric typewriter, leaving behind just its sad plastic carcass.
Why are videos like this so oddly satisfying?
Jason Gray’s newest works, a collection of monster reliquaries, can be seen on the 7th floor of the Humanities Building, University of Wisconsin-Madison beginning Sunday March 17th through the 22nd.
- very-fancy-detective reblogged this from mudwerks
- lisaofhinterlands likes this
- elvismilkshake reblogged this from thenearsightedmonkey
- chestnutandhare likes this
- johnsrude likes this
- disastrocat likes this
- oncepure likes this
- darkestnyctophiliac likes this
- raquelbenmergui likes this
- mandiansa-nicolari likes this
- mudwerks reblogged this from thenearsightedmonkey and added:
- rckayla53 likes this
- phattharapon likes this
- wload reblogged this from thenearsightedmonkey
- southwestgreengroup likes this
- onesmittenkitten likes this
- meghaninmotion likes this
- thenearsightedmonkey posted this